Are you tired of the pain in your life?
Personal counseling provides a safe place where you can explore the patterns in your life that are not working and begin to find the tools to make changes. A licensed counselor will carefully listen, assess the causes of your symptoms, and together develop personalized goals with you that can guide you to a place of hope and transformation.
Is personal counseling for you?
If you want help with any of the following, counseling can help.
- Make changes in your life and increase your self-esteem
- Improve your mood and decrease feelings of depression
- Learn to set and keep healthy boundaries
- Find ways to cope with anxiety and stress
- Work through painful events including previous or ongoing trauma
- Improve communication with your partner, family, friends
- Improve satisfaction and intimacy in relationships
- Receive support through grief and loss
- Overcome self-destructive or self-sabotaging behaviors
Counseling is offered in the following areas: Body image/Eating disorders, Anxiety, Depression, Couples Counseling, Sexual abuse, Spiritual Counseling.
What Clients Are Saying:
"Before I met you, I thought all hope was gone. I have changed so much since then and I can tell you it has been a joyful journey.
"I have been very grateful for Nancy's assistance in getting me back on track post-baby. My work-life balance, health and emotional issues are all better thanks to her."
"My wife and I are on the road to recovery, and we have YOU to thank. Having you facilitate our relationship fixin' has made all the difference in the world. Thanks again Nancy. You're quite literally a life saver (marriage saver)."
Nancy's kindness, patience, and gracious manner are all present towards me are always present throughout each of our sessions as I muddle through the issues of my life. I felt like it was difficult to express how I was feeling, but Nancy helped me to understand my heart and my thoughts. To me that is a miracle."